Re: [OM] Enhance Details

Subject: Re: [OM] Enhance Details
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:14:12 +0100
As I understand it:

Enhance details is based on extra processing of the bayer/fuji color
matrix, in which for every pixel only one color (-intensity) is recorded.
So the processing is to get more information about the colors (intensities)
that are not recorded (but interpolated from adjacent pixels). My guess is
also that to limit time and processing power, only areas with much details
are processed (relatively big differences between pixels and adjacent
pixels).

The M has a high resolution because there is no interpolation of color.
Every pixels is just as it is in various shades of grey, so nothing to
enhance.

You actually already had the enhanced details ;-).