Re: [OM] Lord Love a Duck! [was Doing Things the Old Way]

Subject: Re: [OM] Lord Love a Duck! [was Doing Things the Old Way]
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:06:51 -0800
Not only do I hand copy, but I hand agitate the sensor medium in chemicals, air
dry the sensor medium and advance the sensor medium by hand through a box with
a lens and light whilst exposing it to photo paper which also gets hand
agitated in chemicals…hard to lose a file that way and much easier than my old
method or etching 1s and 0s on glass plates with a stylus from an Apple Newton