Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 16:18:13 -0500
  I understand, Jim. But in my house we have Olympus E cameras (CF and
rarely used xD), an Olympus SP-something or other (SmartMedia card) that I
still use for infrared photos and assorted Canon and Nikon P&S cameras (SD
cards). So a multicard reader is a lot easier that keeping track of cables.

Charlie