Re: [OM] OT Travelling from Canada to USA

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Travelling from Canada to USA
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:02:00 -0800
Just to reiterate: if you cross the Canada-US border as much as a few times
over a five year period, the NEXUS pass is well worth while.

I just went Vancouver to Detroit a few weeks ago. I was through US security in
Vancouver in under 15 minutes, using the special NEXUS line. (It would have
been under ten minutes, but I forgot that I had coffee in my travel mug, which
meant dumping the coffee and going back through the X-Ray machine.) Meanwhile,
the I’m guessing the hoi-poli were taking close to an hour in the general
public lines.

This is for US or Canada citizens only, and won’t help you if you’re not
traveling between those two countries.

Jan