Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:04:28 -0800
On 1/28/2019 12:36 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Compress them to DNG, as simple as that :-)
I'm forced to use RAW recording format, which takes up a lot of storage
capacity.
This definitely should be a lesser issue than we are making it out to
be. However, I've been terribly tight on HD space more than once in
the past 20 years. In another month or two, I will be past the
capacity of my 2TB hard drives and will have to get a pair of 4TB
ones. (one working, the other is a backup that I keep offsite). I'm at
1.9TB on them, so it's time.

My pairs history: 0.75 =>1.5=>3.0=>6.0 TB

Other uses aren't far behind, so the image storage hand-me-downs easily find
new uses.

Just go for six!

Moore's Law Moose