Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:10:21 +0100
Amities

Philippe

> Le 28 janv. 2019 à 20:43, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> On 1/28/2019 11:10 AM, Philippe wrote:
>> Same here, excpet for the last paragraph :-)
>
> I guess I should qualify that last PP. I was speaking as the guy who traipses
> through the world, taking shots of everything as he goes.

Would we be siamese?

A twin-lense camera is urgently needed then

;-)

> Alt dot Moose works with FF and does enjoy the shallow DoF, and funky images,
> from wide open lenses like his ancient Canon FL 58/1.2.
>
> OTOH, he's also interested in deep and soft . . .
>
>> That’s why a GF-something is in my future ;-)
>
> I assume that's a 50 MP Fuji GFX-something, not a 16 MP Panny charm for your
> bracelet?

The GFxyz series offers a huge and very capable sensor and is not bulkier nor
heavier than the latest oly offering, go figure …
Oh yes, I neither do nor shoot sports … well, pétanque perhaps?
pétanque
<https://www.google.fr/search?q=p%C3%A9tanque&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJgp-CpJHgAhUuz4UKHcbxDa0Q_AUIDygC&biw=1324&bih=949#imgrc=_>

Amities
Philippe