[OM] OsmAnd+ On Sale

Subject: [OM] OsmAnd+ On Sale
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:11:14 -0800
This is for map nerds. Lately I've been playing around with this open source app and am pleasantly surprised. It may be useful for routing, geotagging etc. The plain version is free and may be all that you need. The + version is on sale for 4.99 and you can add contours for another 1.79. There are free plugins available for it too. I'm in the process of downloading Scotland contours (whoo-hoo!!). Appears to be at least as good as much more expensive apps like GaiaGPS. Sale only lasts a couple more days...recommended.

<https://play.google.com/store/search?q=osmand%2B&c=apps>