[OM] IMG: Solidarity run

Subject: [OM] IMG: Solidarity run
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 08:27:07 +0100
Yesterday, one of the social clubs at our office had arranged a lunchtime 5 km
run to benefit a local childrens cancer charity. I do not run, so my
involvement was limited to sponsoring a few of the runners from my department
and of course taking pictures. I had decided to give me 11-year old Leica M8
yet another outing, so all the images are genuine Leica for once, with a 35mm
Summarit-M. The images are primarily intended for the people involved, but I
think they are good enough to share here as well:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Solidarity-run-2019/

Comments and critique are welcome as always.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>