Re: [OM] My Scanning Tutorials in the Vuescan Newsletter

Subject: Re: [OM] My Scanning Tutorials in the Vuescan Newsletter
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:09:51 -0500
I hope you find them useful. The Intro To Film Scanning article that the
Vuescan Newsletter links to has links at the bottom of it to my more specific
tutorials on BW Film scanning and Color Transparency Film Scanning.

Those are a little out of date; Vuescan has been updated since I made them a
few years ago, and a few of the settings have been moved to different places in
the software's interface...but the settings still work the same. Updating them
was something I wanted to do last year, but I was pretty sick most of last year
and never felt up to doing it. This year, I hope things will be better with my
health.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 1/25/19, 8:20 PM, "olympus on behalf of Wayne Shumaker"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
om3ti@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Since I just resurrected my Nikon 4000 ED, I'll have to take a look. Thanks
for the link and all the work.

    WayneS

    At 1/25/2019 02:29 PM, you wrote:
    >My film scanning tutorials were given a shout-out in this month's Vuescan
Newsletter!

    >I've used Vuescan for 16 years with my Nikon scanner, and have made
several tutorials for it that are posted on my tutorial site and my youtube
channel..