Re: [OM] Arsenal - AI assisted camera controller

Subject: Re: [OM] Arsenal - AI assisted camera controller
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:50:32 -0800
On 1/12/2019 8:37 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Not sure how I got to this site, but this looks interesting. This was a Kickstarter back
project that supposedly can use AI (neural net) to be a "smart camera
assistant".

https://witharsenal.com/

It also allows control from phone. I know my Sony does not do some things
easily, like intervalometer or focus stacking. pre-order is $185.

MikeG is our resident expert, in love with the promise, disappointed by the actual operation, at this point in its development, at least.

I'm sure he'll weigh in, but save your pennies 'til then.

No Matter to MFT Moose