Re: [OM] IMG: For Younger Eyes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: For Younger Eyes
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 14:07:33 -0600
Hi Bill,

I was also in my early 20s when I bought my first Leica, a III that had been factory-modified to become a IIIa.  My eyes had no problem with the RF/VF design until about 10 years later, and it served me well.  But, once I started wearing glasses, it was becoming a problem.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA