Re: [OM] OT: American Oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: American Oddities
From: john hudson <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:13:47 -0400
Search out "Point Roberts, Washington, USA" on Google maps / earth. Another USA
/ Canada oddity, this time south of Vancouver, BC. Back yard fences on the
Canadian side comprise the border with the USA. Intrepid Canadian homeowners
throw their garden refuse over their fences into the USA. Climb over the fence
to retrieve anything and get caught by Trump's goons you might spend five years
in a US Federal lockup. Been to Point Roberts several times. Its only pros are
cheap gas and restaurant meals !

jh