Re: [OM] OT: Chris T

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Chris T
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 08:09:09 +0000
That is pretty horrible. I remain convinced that you shouldn’t drive if you
can’t allocate all your attention to the process. All of it.

Too many people in this country treat driving as an activity which they can
accomplish with any number of others.

A propos typing on an iOS device, did you know that if you tap and hold your
finger on the space bar the keypad becomes a trackpad?

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay