Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 21:01:18 -0800
On 12/5/2018 8:45 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
That's what I have on there at the present time, Moose.  My post is about 2 inches square, so I made a pattern out of cardboard and changed the round hole to square with a Dremel tool.  But I have to find a better way to anchor it rigidly to the post, so it can't be pulled down by gripping the edge.  I'll work on it when the weather warms up.

Mine is not rigid, it can tilt, although not all that far. I think it's an intentional part of the design, to make it hard to get a grip. Then, as the surface gets horizontal, holding on gets tough, impossible here, so far.

Slip Sliding Moose