Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Clean-Up Guy
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 22:45:31 -0600
That's what I have on there at the present time, Moose.  My post is about 2 inches square, so I made a pattern out of cardboard and changed the round hole to square with a Dremel tool.  But I have to find a better way to anchor it rigidly to the post, so it can't be pulled down by gripping the edge.  I'll work on it when the weather warms up.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA