[OM] OT: Facebook Failure

Subject: [OM] OT: Facebook Failure
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:33:02 -0500 (EST)
     Unfortunately, the problems with Facebook down here have actually gotten
worse.  The massive downloads are now taking place on wifi, and I have to
manually break the connection after the page I want if fully loaded.  Here at
home on dialup, I haven't seen a Facebook page since Friday.  I do get email
notifications, but those are of little help.  I just move them into a "Facebook
Backlog" file and look at them later, if possible.

     Things were actually working very well until Saturday.  I managed to come
across a toll-free number for Facebook tech support.  To no surprise, all you
get is a phone company message stating that all circuits are busy.

     Pretty sad.  Are there any viable alternatives to Facebook?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson