Re: [OM] You never know what is going to sell

Subject: Re: [OM] You never know what is going to sell
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 17:52:18 -0400
That's why you carry your camera everywhere and take photos of everything.
Stock is more often mundane, everyday scenes instead of glamorous,
beautiful photography.
Somebody needs to illustrate an article on transportation and your bus stop
fit the bill!

When I took a course in How to Sell and Resell Your Photos by Rohn Engh, he
referred to them as A and B photos.  The A ones are the ones that win
prizes in photo contests.  The B ones are the ones that sell and resell.

Tina

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, I just had a stock photo sale that made me scratch my head. It's a
> totally lame, boring, gut-wrench dull photo of a bus-stop in a
> residential neighborhood.
>
> $125
>
> Amazing.Meanwhile, the stuff that SHOULD sell sits...
>
> You never know what somebody needs.
>
> AG Schnozz
> --

Tina Manley