[OM] IMG: A memorable encounter

Subject: [OM] IMG: A memorable encounter
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:49:35 +0200
I was lucky enough yesterday, when I met the joiner and cabinet-maker who did
all the (considerable) woodwork on our house 45 years ago.
Since we bought it last year, we were wondering, who, how, etc.

And the guy is still kicking. I spent a while this morning in his workshop.
Yes, he’s still active at 85, and is currently working on the very same
fireplace bench as we have at home.

The last photo of the series features his guardian angel, a model plane
-Ouragan- he made when he was enrolled aged 18 or so, on his spare time during
conscription.

They start here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Brehm-Cabinet-maker-0834.jpg.html
Plus the next 6.