Re: [OM] How to optimize images for powerpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] How to optimize images for powerpoint
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 06:11:37 +0100
This is something that I do quite a lot, Mike, albeit with other people’s
photos (of aircraft).  If you don’t size the image before inserting it into a
presentation PP will merely show a re-sized image; it will not re-size the file
so it might be unnecessarily large, swelling the size of the PP file.

But I don’t find that the process spoils the image as the presentation or
projection system does that :-(

Chris