[OM] Thoughts on optimal digital back for Zuikos with the new players?

Subject: [OM] Thoughts on optimal digital back for Zuikos with the new players?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 22:36:34 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I had been thinking that the Z7 might be in line to overtake Sonnie---one can
input data into exif ( so I read) and sensor stack width is about 1/2  of
Sonnie coming in at 1.1mm.

http://kolarivision.com/nikon-z7-dissasembly-teardown/

Kolarie will still modify it to be very thin, but we'll see how it does soon
enough as is.   Red dot RF glass my benefit from the further mod, not sure it
will matter much for Zuikos.

On the down side, the PD elements on the sensor results in some banding when
bringing up shadows  (ugh) and there is a very odd delay with mag LV--that is a
killer, IMO but perhaps a firmware upgrade will eliminate that.

https://blog.kasson.com/nikon-z6-7/z7-magnified-lcd-lag/

Canyon doesn't make the cut w/o IBIS.  Wonder what AG would choose with
infinite resources--one of each?

Mike