Re: [OM] Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] Climate Change
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 19:26:43 +0200
I’ve seen such research work about Europe ( incl. the UK ;-)  - and, currently
living in the range of old mountains called the Vosges, I registered at once
for an old people’s home in the higher Alps… already training to play the
Alphorn by the way.

Oh yes, the Netherlands have been preparing for that for such a long, loooong
time. But probably not enough yet.
OK they cycle a lot, Nathan will confirm this, but I still see so many of their
overloaded cars rushing South at the first vacation opportunity that I have my
doubts. And they buy property by the shovel as soon as they can in Betterland.

OTT: I have no merits finding the original document, it was quoted in the
article you posted Chris.

Amities

Philippe, still wondering about swing states ;-)