Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals

Subject: Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 23:37:16 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I'll use the OM Zuikos 28/2 and 35/2 as examples.

Wow. Cool. Thank you for your nuanced look at things.

I've long revered the 28/2 as a "copy lens:" totally sharp, corner to corner,
totally flat-field. I did a lot of outstanding fine art reproductions with that
lens. But I sold mine when I went 4/3rds, but have since been thinking about
re-acquiring it.

On the other hand, the 35/2 is not highly valued in the used markets, and so I
got "stuck with it" as I was unwilling to part with it at such low prices. But
you've given me new interest in playing with it.

In all my spare time. Yea, right. :-)

Jan