Re: [OM] OT: Laptop Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Laptop Combat
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:08:08 -0800
> Nothing is free. The capitalist swine have just found another way to exploit
> you.

OK, it's a nice employment benefit. They want us actually using the
products we sell, so we get those products for free. Billions of
channels of cable tv, broadband, cellphones...All I got from my last
employer was a slight discount on horrible Internet access.

And best of all?????

THEY PAY ME TO LIVE HERE!!!

I'm pretty satisfied with being exploited the way I am. All I have to
do is give them 1/3 of my day. That's a pretty fair trade.

AG Schnozz