Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: a hot, slow week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: a hot, slow week
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 16:45:19 -0400
On 2018-08-18 2:56 PM, Moose wrote:
On 8/17/2018 10:24 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
The second week of my summer break involved some more packing and throwing away in connection with our move, but also the usual cycling and also a stroll in the city one hot afternoon. And the cats kept coming. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2282

What? No food!

The EU budget line item for "food, entertainment, and merriment" is struck off for the summer break period. :-)

jh

Just joking. Thought I'd mention that, although I only comment when particular image(s) catch my attention, I don enjoy your weekly pix.

Observant Moose