Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a day in Madrid with US and Israeli relat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a day in Madrid with US and Israeli relatives
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:04:08 +0100
Nathan

Your friends of family from Florida should visit the Dali museum in St. Petes.
A huge collection and very impressive. It’s very different from seeing the
pictures in a book. For a start, some are so large that you view them from a
raised platform. Then there are tiny pictures with a fantastic amount of
detail.

Mike

            Seratel Ltd.

    Computer Systems for