[OM] Nathan's PAD 8/8/2018: mother and child

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/8/2018: mother and child
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:33:40 +0200
The orange female cat that has been coming here for the past few months
recently showed up with her two kittens. Sadly, one of them died this past
week, we found him on our back porch. He was much smaller than the other one,
so I assume he was sick—there were no signs of accident or injury. But the
other kitten seems fine, and both of them enjoy the food I give them:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-FHB8hnm/A

Sometimes they do not show up for 2-3 days, which tells me that they have other
food sources. Good thing, since we are moving in 3 weeks and cannot take them
with us for a variety of reasons.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman