[OM] OT: What I did last week

Subject: [OM] OT: What I did last week
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 20:30:02 -0700
I spent last week at Midsummer Musical Retreat, at Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington. It's a summer music camp for grown-ups. At least, that's the story we tell.  I took no pictures, too busy playing.  One of my quintet-mates else got this shot of the bassoon section, I'm second from left.

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157016157803676&set=oa.10156204346132713&type=3&theater>

I believe this photo is public, so you should be able to see it even if you're not a Facebook subscriber.   If you can't, let me know and I'll try and post it somewhere else.

Enjoy!
--Peter