Re: [OM] IMG: The Old E-1 Can Still Deliver

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Old E-1 Can Still Deliver
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 12:45:33 -0500
Thanks for looking, Paul.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 8/6/2018 12:02 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
Damn. Now you guys have convinced me to charge my batteries up and take the
old girl for a spin. Although, probably won't lug her to Vegas next week.
Already have one carry-on full of electronics -- two ham radio
handie-talkies, roll-up antenna, Microsoft Surface to play with their
programming, my iPad, the big-ass battery, assorted chargers and cables...