Re: [OM] Oldish aircraft with photographic opportunities

Subject: Re: [OM] Oldish aircraft with photographic opportunities
From: Brian Gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 22:44:55 +0100
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olympus List <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I must agree.  It looked very crude but, if it worked better than its
predecessors....?
My recollection is that in the 40s/50s there was argument about which would
best satisfy market requirements.  And a Simon Templar/Saint story about
someone making a fortune by putting a stolen kit together wrongly and
discovering/making a world beating design of autogyro.
Brian