Re: [OM] T-10 Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T-10 Ring Flash
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:17:33 -0700
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>     After a few years of on-and-off searching, I finally have a T-10 ring
> flash.

For some real fun, you'll have to get the crossed polarizer to go with it. :-)

Also, assuming you have the T Power Control, keep your eyes open for a T-8. I
find that MUCH more useful than the T-10, which I only use with the X-pol.

The T-10 will produce very contrasty light, albeit even, with no shadows. The
T-8 will produce contrast-less light. Think "blue-sky bright sun" of the T-10
versus "heavy overcast" lighting of the T-8.

If you want to use either of these on micro-four-thirds cameras, let me know.

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/converted-olympus-t-10-and-t-8-ring-flashes.92166/#post-1026296

Jan