Re: [OM] ny weird chunks of OM Film stuff out there

Subject: Re: [OM] ny weird chunks of OM Film stuff out there
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 05:53:03 -0700
It is definitely an OM-3Ti, purchased new, but it's status should be determined
by the owner.

I hope for a visit. As a consulting engineer, I never know what may come up.
The design house I work with just picked up some work for "Air Mobility
Vehicles". - http://www.alakai1.com So my free time has become an unknown.

I can't imagine these autonomous vehicles flying in the conditions Ken
mentions. 0 - 60MPH. Guess I'll learn. Fly by iPad (or Android).

Anybody use drone photography up in La Casa de Alaska?

Wayne