Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Personalized Beech Baron
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:50:57 +0200
Better Jim :-)

See the fujis are no slouch after all and can be trusted for sure :-)

And I will remember my XE-1 as one of the best COLOUR renditions in my current
life.
Out performed the 4/3 and MFT I’ve had or seen the results of. Even outdid the
D700 Nikon I had before it.
Better than my current XT-2 and any other gear I’ve had since 1789 ;-)

I'!l be back when I’ve converted to Sony ;-)

Amities

Philippe