[OM] Informal Portrait Help

Subject: [OM] Informal Portrait Help
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:03:24 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Powder Puff Moose writes:

<<Another little tool to make life easier, Imadio ShineOff.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/Shine%20Off/_A003923crShineOff.htm>

<<Code Sum2018 gets 30% off their products through July 5th.

Hey PP, thanks for the heads up and code!--that is a common issue.  To handle
similar issues  currently cut the highlights in a layer and have to do some
cloning in areas where the highlights washed out the color.
this plug in seems better especially in your hands.   I like that Imadio plug
in.  I had contemplated a more extensive plug in set for portraits but
generally do everything by hand in PS.  The suite I had looked into 5 years ago
is gone.
No clue if PortraitPro is worth the cost of admission.

Taking a real shine to shine-off, Mike