Re: [OM] Last of the 'dils

Subject: Re: [OM] Last of the 'dils
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:57:09 -0700
Tricksy Moose writes:

<<Have you considered . . .

<<Put whichever one(s) you are trying on Fn buttons, to turn on/off instantly.
You could store different combos in Custom Settings.

Hmm, thank you for those suggestions.  I am not sure how to put focus bracket
with c-AF sequential on the Fn button on Em1 Mk11.  I thought that was just
able to do WB and stuff like that????  I need to revisit that button.

Fn button, no nuclear button, Mike

You are correct, I didn't say that clearly; seem to have left something out. I was thinking about my E-M5 II bodies in the first sentence, then saying what's possible with your E-M1 II in the second.

I can (and do) save the whole sets of camera settings in MySets, invoke them with an Fn button and revert to before with a second press. As far as I can see, you must save to a C Setting, and invoke and dis-invoke them with the Mode Dial.

To me, this is a huge step backwards in usability, and I deeply hope it doesn't
trickle down to the E-M5 III.

Latest rumors are that the E-M5 III may not be announced at Photokina. Bummer! I'd really like to have a pair by April for Bhutan. Assuming, of course, that there are real improvements for my photography. If not, money saved.

Yak Yak Moose