[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: mostly old machines

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: mostly old machines
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 23:30:04 +0200
Last week was busy, so not too much photography during the working part of the
week, except the lunch outing to Hostal Maruja with Linda, our Latvian visitor.
So the majority of the photos in this weekly blog are from a classic car and
motorcycle show in Alicante last weekend. I have to say that Jim meets more
interesting people when he visits similar events in Pennsylvania, but on the
other hand I got to travel back in memory lane by looking at a motorcycle that
was an object of desire for me and my fellow teenagers in 1970s Denmark. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2209

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>