Re: [OM] Just another [controversial] day

Subject: Re: [OM] Just another [controversial] day
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:25:42 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> And I think I have uncovered the reason why the fascist regime does not want
>> to do anything about this insanity.
>
> Words are cheep. Fascist is a term that can be equally applied to the
> previous president.

While I agree that the vernacular is abused, it actually has a definition! The
definition mentions "right wing," "domineering," and "authoritarian." We could
get into a debate over which presidents more fit those terms, but that wouldn't
serve any purpose.

Mussolini himself said, "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism
because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

'Nuff said. You can't do much better than the inventor of the term.

By that definition, most governments on Earth could be described as "fascist."

No matter what religion you profess, we all worship at the Church Of Growth,
and modern corporations are its seminaries, aided by their captured governments.

Anyway, think I'll go take some photos with my corporate camera, built in a
fascist country, somewhere other than the US. :-)

Jan