Re: [OM] Waay OT--suggestions on motion detector/photocell to trigger ou

Subject: Re: [OM] Waay OT--suggestions on motion detector/photocell to trigger outdoor post lamp
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:18:58 +0200
Same problem here, with two cats and wildboars, deer, badgers, stoats and
wisels, etc, around.

I sometimes feel like living in a prison cell as we never close the shutters at
night …

I rried leds last winter and they all failed due to the cold and dampness.

Any input welcome

Amities

Blinking Philippe