Re: [OM] Epsom P800 Update

Subject: Re: [OM] Epsom P800 Update
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:28:02 -0400
Another update.

For whatever reason, my P800 is now printing 13x19 prints on Canson Baryta
paper in less than 10 minutes each.  I have made 30 absolutely perfect
prints on the Baryta and 15 17x22 on the Metallic Luster.  The colors are
perfect.  There are no pizza wheel marks.  The kids look real enough to
start talking.  I think they will be fine for the two gallery shows in the
summer and fall.  I wasted one sheet of paper when the printer lost its
wifi connection, but without Image Print, I would have wasted a lot more!!

The downside is that my light light black and my light vivid magenta
cartridges are already warning that the ink is low.  A set of inks for this
printer is over $500 :-(

Tina