Re: [OM] My 1970 newspaper article/photos

Subject: Re: [OM] My 1970 newspaper article/photos
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 13:57:00 -0700
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> While I was in high school, a group of us wrote, produced and performed
> an original musical, "River Kids," based on Mark Twain's "Tom Sawyer.”...
>
> The article and photos appeared in my home town newspaper, the Lexington
> (MA) Minute-Man in Nov. 1970.

Cool!

I’ve often wished I had copies of stuff I did in high school, as newspaper
editor and yearbook photographer. Took lots of pictures with an ancient (even
at the time!) Praktika, but never saved any of the results.

The Praktika was stolen while on a long-distance bicycle trip after high
school, and my first Olympus (an OM-2) came a year or so after that.

Jan