[OM] My 1970 newspaper article/photos

Subject: [OM] My 1970 newspaper article/photos
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 14:20:16 -0700
While I was in high school, a group of us wrote, produced and performed an original musical, "River Kids," based on Mark Twain's "Tom Sawyer." I had a supporting role (Rev. Thatcher).  I was did freelance work for the town newspaper, so naturally I ended up writing and photographing a feature article on the show.  The photos were shot with a Leica M2, 50mm DR Summicron on Tri-X.

The article and photos appeared in my home town newspaper, the Lexington (MA) Minute-Man in Nov. 1970.

Sorry I've been a bit scarce lately.  I've been crazy-busy with musical things.  Much of that will finish around the middle of the month, and I might just pick up the camera again...

--Peter