Re: [OM] Wine bottle label

Subject: Re: [OM] Wine bottle label
From: "wayne.harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 21:56:45 +0000
I've thought about this from time to time myself but never got around to trying
it !
Give up on soaking the label off, a small number will come off in one piece but
not many, also water is not necessarily the best solvent - it just depends.
I dunno how well stitching programs will cope with it but you could give that a
try.  Make a series of shots rotating the bottle around its axis and stitch the
slices together.  I have a wooden jig which I use to apply labels, all you need
is a pair of parallel pieces of wood fixed to a base.

...Wayne