Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:53:02 -0400

> On 18-Mar-16, at 10:17 AM, JOHN DUGGAN via olympus
> <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Mark, that would be very kind. Diameter of units, and depth measured using a
> straight edge across and measuring depth at right angle to straight edge
> would be ideal. I assume there is very little curvature involved.

The LM-38 has a very shallow curvature but the LM-20 is quite deep.  The
thickness of the reflector also changes from about 2mm at the edge to under
.5mm at the centre.  Rather than list all the measurements and try and explain
what they are, see the following Google folder for a series of photos of the
measurements for the LM-20, LM-38 and LM-SP:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V7Hc43Ld3H3ZXezag6CcPOJJyrhYSyWb
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V7Hc43Ld3H3ZXezag6CcPOJJyrhYSyWb>

-mark