Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting
From: JOHN DUGGAN via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:32:41 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Moose,               Your light table has a lot going for it. No noticeable hot
spots. Is it a small lightbox/slide sorting table? If so could you kindly
provide more info on it  (cost and where from) I ca see it being very
worthwhile.
As regards the 20mm f3.5 macro lens it came a Loooooong time ago attached to a
wrecked bellows which I stripped for spares. Was going to try the lens on my
microscope but other things intervened! Had a VERY good deal (FANG) on the
bellows, rail, lens mounting plate, lens, and PRISTINE nylon dovetail blocks.
Bellows itself was torn and the shop was getting rid of 'rubbish". Made a silly
offer and it was accepted.
Also forgot my 50mm 3.5 macro / copy lens. Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK