Re: [OM] IMG: Recycling

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Recycling
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:14:11 -0500
Hi Ken,

I was surprised how quickly my old Pentium IV boots up with Ubuntu.  But, without my son's knowledge of computer systems, I would never have attempted the swap from Win XP to Ubuntu.  I haven't done much from the command line since DOS.  He has the old Dell all polished up and working great, with Firefox and Thunderbird at my fingertips.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA