Re: [OM] IMG: Recycling

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Recycling
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:32:55 -0600
Hi David,

As a guy who started out with a PCs Limited 286, before they began to use the Dell name, the Pentium IV seemed like a marvelous device.  I just booted up into Thunderbird in about 90 seconds, so it works pretty well, but we wiped the disk and made a clean install.  I think it will be useful as a fallback device.