Re: [OM] 16mm Zuiko Fisheye and OM 3 OM4 OM4T/Ti cameras will not releas

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm Zuiko Fisheye and OM 3 OM4 OM4T/Ti cameras will not release
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:50:11 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Piers wrote:
<<Well now isn't that interesting, Mike! Hosted on adaptall-2.com. but stolen
<<from dementix.org - the very same write-up that I produced 15 years ago.
<<Take a look at the file properties, you will see my name as Author, and the
<<Signature Panel shows it was signed by Mark Dapoz.

Yes indeed I do see your name but did not see Mark.  The last few times I
looked for the diagram that I had seen on the list I went to the adaptall-2 site
not having a clue the true author was an august listee.  I probably knew that
10 years ago.  It was relevant as recent as a few months back as I took the 4T
to Bhutan and wanted to double check.
The most  used lenses now have the proper OL versions stored on them to prevent
trouble and Marnie never uses her Minolta anymore.

Mike