Re: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112, Issue 20]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:07:39 -0900
> I’d be willing to host this resource (I already have the files, having
> acquired the CD from Mark), but I would prefer to check in with Mark first,
> as he had a bunch of language threatening those who copy the files and then
> try to sell them on evilBay.

As would I on Zone-10. I've linked, copied, etc., but never hosted the
full-blown thing.

One of the big challenges facing hosting such a thing today is the
changing nature of the Internet. Old HTML formats don't work well with
today's adaptive websites. Unless the site is adaptive, the search
engines are blocking them from the search results.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx