[OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112, Is

Subject: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Page [was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 112, Issue 20]
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 11:24:16 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 2/21/2018 12:38 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
>> I do not and cannot find it  Would love a copy Thanks
>
> I suspect Jan is referring to a CD of the material on The Olympus Hardware
> Resource Page, which is gone, but not
> forgotten by the Wayback Machine.
> <https://web.archive.org/web/20170526070526/http://olympus.dementix.org/Hardware/olympus_hw.html>

Mark Dapoz seems to have fallen off the map.

I’d be willing to host this resource (I already have the files, having acquired
the CD from Mark), but I would prefer to check in with Mark first, as he had a
bunch of language threatening those who copy the files and then try to sell
them on evilBay.

Anyone know where he might be hiding? He used to be on the list, but that email
now bounces.