Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 112, Issue 20

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 112, Issue 20
From: Jan Steinman via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:19:13 -0800
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Is that Presidents' Day or President's Day?
>
> Presidents' Day -- possessive -- a day related to two or more Presidents

Pedant here. Well, I would say that was a day OWNED by two or more Presidents.
:-)

:::: Four multinational companies control over seventy percent of fluid milk
sales in the U.S... These giants have grown through debt-fueld acquisitions and
mergers and by keeping payments to dairy farmers as low as possible. -- Ron
Schmid <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ron+Schmid>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::