Re: [OM] First panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] First panorama
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:03:29 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for looking, Moose.  I knew it wasn't pano quality, but listing event
dates, time, speaker, etc doesn't attract many in today's world of staring at
screens <g>. TG-5 takes 3 shots as you pan,. then says busy-busy similar to
stacking.  Never knew the 4 did it as I never looked at scene modes.  Appears
Oly is convinced 12mp is better.  Hard to beat if you want a camera in your
pocket.